Neogence Deep Pore Cleansing Mask | Review

17:30:00


Hello, it is me again. I got a review for you guys today. I planned to write this review a week ago but plans can never keep up with changes. Anyways, here I am, I want to write a review on Deep Pore Cleansing Mask from Neogence. I cannot remember when I bought it but I bought it quite some time ago. I also bought the extremely off-heads serum at the same time because they are doing a buy one get one promotion.


How to apply?
After washing your face, apply proper amount on entire face evenly or area that you want to. Rinse it after 10-15 minutes. The salesman told me not to leave it on your face more than 15 minutes.

If the mask has not dry completely, I usually use a fan or hairdryer to speed it up. After you rinse off it your face, you will found that your skin is so soft. As least that is how I felt. By the way I only apply it on my T-zone and on my chin.

Before I purchased this product, I was using the blackhead strips from Biore which I enjoy using it. Since I have been the blackhead strips for a very long time, I thought it is time to try new product. One of my friends recommended me the Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. After I tired the mask, I can tell that the dirt in my pores has reduced base on the result of using blackhead strips the days after. But that is not the time when I found out or be so certain that I enjoy this mask or not if that ‘accident’ did not happen. When I started using it for a month, I accidentally stop using it. As I was so busy that I genuinely have on time for my skin care routine. There are one to two weeks that I just put some toner on and nothing more. If that period of time did not happen, I would not realise how worse my blackheads have gone. Those blackheads look so horrible on my nose and it kinda looks like a strawberry. I was so shocked and used the blackhead strip as soon as I can. And of course I pulled it lots of dirt from my pores. At that point, I know that the Deep Pore Cleansing Mask did a really good job. And I am so glad that I bought it.

Rate it: 8/10
The reason why I did not give it a full mark is that I believe there is still some improvement of the mask. I feel like that the cleansing is not strong enough or maybe my skin is just getting worse.


Hope you enjoy reading it💓

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how you can see it pulling things out of your pores when it dries, that's crazy! Looks amazing x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images