Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ | Review

15:53:00


Hello everyone! I wanted to write my opinion on a new sun protection that I have been trying two to three weeks. I was gonna write it a few days ago but I was having my mid-term exam which stress me out a bit. Anyway the exam is over and I am here to write a new review.

Let me give you guys some brief information about this brand, Biore, in case anyone that has not heard of it. Biore is under Kao Corporation which is a chemical and cosmetics company headquartered in Japan. Forty something of all the revenue that Kao is making is by selling beauty care. As you tell there are lots of people buying their beauty products. Well I, of course, am one of them. I was a big big fan of their facial cleansing product until I found a new one that suits me better.



I bought this sun protection with the same reason as before, one of my friends recommended it to me. I did not have any second thoughts when I purchase. As after I tried a tester in Watson, I can tell that it is not tacky at all. I bought two sun protections because it is on sale and I was planning on applying it on my body. I did not have any second thought when I purchase it because I know I will use a lot of them. But I think I am starting to regret that decision.


I have been wearing it since I bought it. There is one thing that I really love about this sun protection is that at the end of day I did not feel tacky at all. BUT there are quite some bits that I did not love about this sun protection. ONE, it is a bit too watery for a SPF50+ PA+++ sun protection. I have heard that it should not be that watery but bit more thick. TWO, since it is quite watery, I did not even need to squash the bottle to get the product out. And I do not think I like this. THREE, it is not alcohol free! I swear to god I could not smell it when I am testing it in the store. If I smell that alcohol I would never lay on hand on it. 

Do you have any sun protection that you are enjoy using it and wanted to share with me?

Hope you enjoying reading it. 💋

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images