Food Diary #8 | Donate Restaurant

15:13:00




I like the atmosphere of this restaurant. It is very quiet and I feel comfortable when I am in this restaurant. Although it makes me feel comfortable, I feel like that the lighting is not enough. The restaurant would be a little bit brighter and it would be perfect.

The food is quite amazing in there but it is a pricy. I love how they season the potato and their salad sauce is oil and vinegar which I love.

Hope you enjoy reading it. x

 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:
Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely place! Great photos!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice, am off to make myself some eggs now lol x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images