Blogger Recognition Award | Tags

14:30:00

Hello everyone!

Tag is the kind of blogpost that I enjoy reading and writing every single time. And I truly appreciate whoever invented this. You encourage and help us to have more connection with other blogs. Anyways I have been nominated by lovely Acqua from OnMyWay.


The rules of this tag:
Write a post to show your award.
Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
Give a brief story about how you got started blogging.
Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.

How I started blogging?
I do not like to express myself and tend to keep all the emotion to myself. Sometimes I will write them down in my diary but then I feel I may lose it sometime. I also love writing and share piece and bits of my life in the internet, again that is the way I express myself, but without showing my face to everyone. It is because I feeling self-conscious. And somehow I found out blogging through Youtube. After consider it for a couple weeks, I finally decided to start a blog.

2 Pieces of Advices for New Bloggers
I am not sure I give the best advice and I am qualified enough to do so as I am not very good at it. But I gathered two advices for you guys during my one and half year blogging and hope that may help you.

Be yourself and write whatever you want
This is the biggest thing I always keep in mind. I feel like it will become torture to me if I have to pretend someone else when I am already not showing myself in the internet. I think you should check out the newest video of Louis aka Sprinkleofglitter where she talks about pretending to be a person who she is not. Her video.

It takes lots of effort than you thought
You think running a blog is easy? No it is not. Having great content and commenting on others blog in order to get notice take forever or lots of hardwork. If you think you can be a superstar overnight that would not last. You have to build it up.

My nominations:

Hope you enjoy reading it. x

 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this tag!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your advice to new bloggers is spot on, it is a lot of work so it's important to really love what you do.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images