August Favourites | 2016

16:49:00

Hello everyone! Can you believe yesterday is the last day of August? It means that Autum is here and Winter is so close too. I am so excited about it. I know many people love summer but it is really no my thing. Sorry. Not that I do not like summer but I kind of feel uncomfortable with summer.

Anyways, in this month I have a few things that I wanted to share with you guys. I got two makeup products, a purse and a few TV series. Let’s start with the makeup products.

Nicole – MyLifeSaver
I bought this baby few months ago and never thought of using it since I tried it at the store. And I was using other nail polish. But when I tried it two weeks ago, I fall in love with it. I love its colour. It is in a beautiful tiffany blue which I like. After applying it, I use the Help my Finger from Etude House which I mentioned it before in my post. (here)

Rimmel London – Stay Matte
Well who does not love it? It is so affordable if you are a student or just started playing with makeup. Despite its affordable price, it works so well on my face. It keeps my face matte for few hours. My T-zone gets oily after few hours and with that powder it is not as oily as it used to be. Also it is super handy.

I fall in love with this wallet the second I saw it. I love the colour, the size, basically the whole things. I feel you can bring this wallet to any events. It is adorable.

 
New Blood
I found out this amazing TV series few days ago and never thought I would love it. Maybe it is because I have not heard any comment about this series. But anyway I am glad that I watched it. And I think this is probably the few TV series that I will love to watch it at any time in anywhere. The TV series is about two men solving cases. They spend three episodes to solve a case and that what I like about New Blood. I do not like TV series that finish a case within an episode and that’s the reason I stopped watching House or TV series like that. Well there are always some exceptions. But anyway I love the relationship between all the characters, they are so good.

Modern Family
Honestly, I was quite refused to watch this TV series two to three years ago and I have no idea why. But when I really stared watching it, I cannot stop. It is so hilarious.

Do you have any favourites in August? I would love to know.

Hope you enjoy reading it. x

  | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Stay Matte powder, it is one of my favorites as well. Another beauty favorite of mine is the Rosy Cheeks facemask from Lush. After using the mask my face feels sooo clean. I've never seen the New Blood, but I have watched the Modern Family and I love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really wear much makeup and so don't really have much of a budget for it but I have been eyeing off the Rimmel products for a while. Could you recommend any other good products by them or are there other better alternatives in the same price range?

    tynnikablogs.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images