Back To School Stationery | 2016

17:44:00


Hi everyone! How you doing? It is the last day of second week of August which means school is coming. I know some of you are still in holiday mood but you gotta get ready. Buying some new stationery may actually help you prepare the mood of starting school. At least that work me but you may try.

So first of all I got myself some pretty notebooks which I absolutely love them. But have no idea will I use I or not since they are so pretty.

And then I got some lovely and cute highlighters. When it comes to highlighters I tend to choose those that have soft colour instead of bright and fluorescent. As sometimes they really hurt my eyeballs.


Sticky notes! I got some soft colour sticky notes too, same reason as the highlighter. I like to buy a few different colour sticky notes at once as it helps study.
 
Staedtler triplus fineliner is always and forever my favourite ink pen. They have very large range of colour to choose from and they are so great at jotting notes. Well, to me, it is.

I know not many of you care about an eraser but I do. And I am quite picky at it. I have tried so many different brand of erasers and there is not really one that I LOVE. Well there is one or two that I like but they are quite expensive as an eraser. And Pentel is the only left that I LOVE and worth every penny I paid for it.

What kind of stationary did you get for yourself? I would love to know.

Hope you reading it. x

 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |


Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those notebooks are so cute. I'm a sucker for a cute highlighter too!
    Jen / Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images